The MIC-200AT headband microphone is very popular for its high quality, yet affordable price. This microphone is suitable for most Audio-Technica wireless lavalier transmitters with 4-pin HRS connector . Its unidirectional pattern minimizes background noise by focusing on the voice sound. Some other features include: innovative appearance, light weight, excellent mechanical properties, flexibility, metallic gooseneck arm, abrasion and strength resistance. Each MIC-200AT microphone comes with a windscreen.
One-year factory warranty.
• Metallic gooseneck arm for perfect voice pickup
• Compatible with most Audio-Technica wireless lavalier transmitters with 4-pin HRS connector .
• Excellent mechanical properties
• High audio quality
• Cleverly set around the neck for the best concealed effect
• Light weight and comfortable
• Sensitivity: -48 db
• Impedance: <680 Ohm
• Current Consumption: 0.5mA
• Frequency Response: 100-10Khz
• Cable Length: 4 ft / 1.2 meters
• Connector: 4-pin HRS connector
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >50db
• Directivity: Unidirectional
• Operation Voltage: 1.0V – 10.0V (required)
• Weight: 0.9 oz / 26 gr
Compatible with the following Audio-Technica Lavalier Systems: T27, T31, T51, T200, T201, T210, T210a, T300, T310, T310b, T901, 1100 Series, 1400 Series, 2000 Series, 3000 Series, System 9, System 10, T1801, T801 T35, T75, T211, T601, T1000a, T1001, 1000 Series, 1200 Series, 4000 Series, 5000 Series, 7000 Series (not the ATR7000 Series)