The MIC-200SHU headband microphone is very popular for its high quality, yet affordable price. This microphone is suitable for most Shure wireless lavalier transmitter with TA4 connector . Its unidirectional pattern minimizes background noise by focusing on the voice sound. Some other features include: innovative appearance, light weight, excellent mechanical properties, flexibility, metallic gooseneck arm, abrasion and strength resistance. Each MIC-200SHU microphone comes with a windscreen.
One-year factory warranty.
• Metallic gooseneck arm for perfect voice pickup
• Compatible with most Shure wireless lavalier transmitter with TA4 connector.
• Excellent mechanical properties
• High audio quality
• Cleverly set around the neck for the best concealed effect
• Light weight and comfortable
• Sensitivity: -48 db
• Impedance: <680 Ohm
• Current Consumption: 0.5mA
• Frequency Response: 100-10Khz
• Cable Length: 4 ft / 1.2 meters
• Connector: TA4 connector
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >50db
• Directivity: Unidirectional
• Operation Voltage: 1.0V – 10.0V (required)
• Weight: 0.9 oz / 26 gr
Compatible with the following Shure Lavalier Systems:
UC1, BLX1, FP1, GLXD1, PG1, PGX1, PGXD1, SLX1, ULX1, ULXD1, UR1, UR1M)