The Enersound MIC-400AT is a professional miniature earset microphone designed to work together with most Audio Technica wireless transmitters with 4-pin HRS connector . It is ideal for speech and any application requiring minimal visibility and improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones. Its outstanding voice clarity, and comfortable over-the-ear design, makes it the ideal choice for live sound amplification, corporate events, houses of worship, audiovisual presentations, theaters, among other applications. Its detachable cable allows for easy replacement on site.
It is compatible with the following Audio-Technica wireless bodypack systems:
T27, T31, T51, T200, T201, T210, T210a, T300, T310, T310b, T901, 1100 Series, 1400 Series, 2000 Series, 3000 Series, System 9, System 10, T1801, T801 T35, T75, T211, T601, T1000a, T1001, 1000 Series, 1200 Series, 4000 Series, 5000 Series, 7000 Series (not the ATR7000 Series)
Other Audio-Technica models with 4-pin HRS connector may also be compatible.
- (1) MIC-400 Earset Microphone (Beige)
- (1) CBL-400AT Cable Assembly for MIC-400 with 4-pin HRS connector for Audio-Technica Wireless Transmitters (Beige)
- (1) Protective storage pouch
- (2) Windscreens (Beige)
- (1) User manual
• Features a 4-pin HRS connector for Audio-Technica wireless bodypack systems
• Superb audio quality for an outstanding voice clarity.
• Comfortable, light weight, over-the-ear design.
• Light beige color.
• Minimal visibility with miniature 4 mm capsule.
• Custom fit bendable boom for maximum comfort.
• Included detachable cable with your selected connector. Additional cables with other connector types can be purchased separately.
• Ideal for houses of worship, theaters, audiovisual presentations, corporate events, and more.
• Compatibility with most Audio-Technica wireless bodypack systems.
• Includes protective storage pouch, 2 windscreens, manual and cable.
• Cable Length: 55” /1.4m
• Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
• Capsule Dim: Φ4.0mmx1.5mm
• Sensitivity: 44db ± 2db
• Frequency Range: 20-20KHZ
• Output Impedance: ≤2.2KΩ
• Operating Voltage: 2.0V-10V.DC
• Signal to Noise Ratio: ≥63db
• Weight without cable: 5 gr / 0.2 Oz
• Weight with cable: 16 gr/ 0.6 Oz
• Included Accessories: Windscreen, Detachable Cable
• Connector: 4-pin HRS Female connector for Audio-Technica wireless systems.
Other available connectors sold separately: 3.5mm TS mono plug, Mini XLR, Locking 3.5mm TRS stereo plug, TA4 among others.
Note: Specifications subject to change without notice