This professional 17-channel portable transmitter, designed for assistive listening and language interpretation, wirelessly broadcasts a speaker’s voice, music or audio signal up to 150 ft. The audience can use an optional Enersound FM receiver or any other compatible FM receiver operating within the 72-76 MHz frequency band to pick up the broadcast. The TP-600 transmitter features 2 audio inputs, including a 3.5 mm locking jack for headset microphones, and a 2.5 mm jack as an auxiliary audio input. The TP 600 features a dedicated MUTE button conveniently located on the upper side of the unit that enables the user to silence the microphone and enable it back. Its LCD display allows the user to easily program the various useful functions, such as the microphone and auxiliary gains, compression ratio, display mode (frequencies or channel numbers), and battery type. The TP-600 is powered by either Alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries. It features an on-screen battery level indicator. When used with NiMH rechargeable batteries, the optional CHR-600 drop-in fast charger sold separately, allows to recharge the batteries without removing them from the transmitter. Battery life with alkaline batteries is up to 25 hours and up to 22 hours per charge with NiMH rechargeable batteries.
• Superb Audio Quality
• Long transmission range of up to 150 ft
• Runs on 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable NiMh batteries
• Optional drop in charger available
• Easy set up and operation
• 17 selectable channels in 72-76 MHz
• Broadcasts to an unlimited number of receivers.
• Ideal for assistive listening and language interpretation
• Up to six (6) transmitters can be used simultaneously in the same area in different channels.
• LCD display with backlight
• Digitally synthesized frequencies
• Microprocessor controlled
• Dedicated, easy access microphone mute button
• Lock Mode to prevent accidental settings changes
Without Belt Clip: 4.1” x 2.8” x 0.9” (104mm x 71mm x 23mm)
With Belt Clip: 4.1” x 2.8” x 1.1” (104mm x 71mm x 27mm)
2.9 oz (84 gr) without batteries
Transmitter Only: 18.7 oz. (531 g)
Boxed with Antenna and Power Supply: 35 oz (990 g)
• Color: Black
• Power: Hi: 80,000uV/m at 3meter
• Operating Frequencies: 72.1-75.9MHz
• Nominal Range: Up to 200 feet
• Modulation: FM, Selectable
75 kHz deviation max. or
25 kHz deviation max.
• Stability: ± .005% over 0-50˚C
• Frequency Response: 180Hz ~15KHz
• Distortion: < 1% (THD) at 45KHz deviation.
• Lifetime warranty on motherboard
• 1-year warranty on other parts or accesories
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 67 dB