Designed to work when more than two target languages and full relay capabilities are needed, the MTS system provides superior sound quality and coverage range, combining multiple-channel transmitter and receivers, as well as multichannel interpreter consoles with full relay capabilities. It can be expanded by adding an unlimited number of receivers. More languages can be added by purchasing additional IC-12 consoles, transmitters, and interpreter headsets.
This system is designed to work from the simplest interpretation settings, where the floor language remains the same, to complex scenarios, where the floor language might change. By assigning one language per channel, it allows the audience to keep their headphones on at all times, always listening to their own language.
This system is ideal for multilingual conferences, meetings, court proceedings, and more, when two way interpretation is required.
Note: This system requires a human language interpreter, it does not translate automatically.
- (25, 50 or 100) Enersound R-120 Digital FM Receivers with LCD screen (no backlight)
- (25, 50 or 100) Enersound Double Earphones for Audience
- (3) Enersound T-500 17-Channel Base Transmitter
- (4) Sennheiser Headset for the interpreter
- (1) CU-12 Control Unit
- (2) IC-12 Interpreter Console
- (2) CBL25-6 25-pin 6m cable for IC-12 Interpreter Console
- (3) 6-feet 1/4″ TS Plug to RCA cable