Press Control+H to open the History, and then select Clear Browsing Data from the left-hand side. Set the Time Range set to All Time. Check-mark Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files and select Clear Data.
- Click on the Tools bar.
- Click on Options
- On the menu to the left, select Privacy & Security.
- Under the Cookies and Site Data option, click the “Clear Data…” button.
- Select only the two options and hit clear now.
- Click the Tools menu (three dotted lines in the upper-right corner), and open the Settings menu.
- Click Privacy, search, and services on the left-side menu.
- Under the section Clear browsing data, Click Choose what to clear
- Select Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Click Clear Now
- Click on the Settings menu in the upper-right corner.
- Click Internet options
- Under the General tab on the upper-left-hand side, scroll down to Browsing history.
- Select Delete…
- Check the Temporary Internet files and website files, Cookies and website data, History, and Download History boxes.
- Select Delete.
Note: With any of the above browser you will need to close it and re open it for the change to take effect.