This tabletop interpretation booth can accommodate 1 or 2 interpreters and is the perfect solution for tight, small spaces and when traveling. It includes a soft carrying case. Its impact PMMA windows are 20 times stronger than glass. This booth can be easily assembled on top of a 5 ft long table or larger. It is elegant, light weight and does not require any tools for assembly. It can be set up in less than a minute! It provides an acoustical screen that helps reduce front sound projection due to its sound-absorbing interior layer. It also creates a comfortable working environment for interpreters providing visual, physical and psychological boundaries to maintain the intense effort of concentration required by their work.
TTB Table top booth
Tabletop booth for 1 or 2 interpreters. Ideal for tight, small spaces or when traveling. includes soft carrying case for storage and transport.
• Compact and portable
• Can accommodate 1 or 2 interpreters
• Perfect for tight, small spaces and when travelling
• Easily and quickly assembled on top of any 5 ft long table or larger
• Elegant, small and light weight
• Provides an acoustical screen that helps to reduce front sound projection
• Includes soft carrying case for storage and transport
• Impact PMMA windows 20 times stronger than glass
• Dimensions (Assembled): W 47.24’’ X H 24.01’’ X D 24.01’’
• Dimensions (in soft case): W 26’’ X H 26’’ X D 9’’
• Weight in soft case: 48 lbs / 21.8 kg
• Color: Light Gray (outside) / Dark Blue (inside)
• Assembly: No tools required
• Storage & shipping: Soft carrying case
• Air ventilation: Open back
Panels are built with an exterior covering of expanded vinyl
with a special sound barrier of acoustic foam and MIL-B131-H laminating aluminum foil. The inside covering is made of decorative 100% polyester cotton 9mm woven density. Frame is made of high density PVC extrusion with Velcro.