Overview Assistive Listening:
This 4-Person Assistive Listening System with ADA Plaque is a perfect solution to meet the needs of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards for accessible design, useful for venues up to 100 seats (when purchased with at least 2 neckloops). In addition to ensuring that public facilities are compliant; the system can also be used to improve comprehension by people who have difficulty hearing or understanding speech in various settings including meeting rooms, houses of worship, movie theatres, schools, public hearing rooms, and more. The audio is sent wirelessly straight to their ears, avoiding the degrading effects of noise and distance on speech intelligibility. This system can be expanded with as many R-100 Receivers and Neckloops as required.
Assistive Listening System includes:
- (4) Enersound R-100 FM receivers with programmable channel.
- (4) Enersound Double Earphones for Audience
- (1) Enersound T-500-4 Base Transmitter with 4 channels (with antenna and power supply.)
- (1) ADA Plaque
Venue requirements for assistive listening equipment:
Difference among Enersound assistive listening bundles:
- Up to 500 ft coverage range with included antenna
- Or up to 1.000ft with range extended antenna
- 4-channel transmitter and receivers
- Microprocessor controlled
- 72-76 Mhz Frequency Band
- FCC/IC approved
- 3-Year Warranty
- The base transmitter can support an unlimited number of receivers
- Adjustable power output
- Multiple inputs and connector types for speech, music or any other audio signals
- 100% digitally tuned
- Easy set-up and operation
- Portable and lightweight
- Superb sound quality
- Innovative and attractive design
- Robust engineering for maximum reliability and durability
- LCD display on transmitter and receivers
- Receiver with multiple carrying options included:
• Number of channels: 1 programmable.
• Frequency range: FM 72.0 to 76.0 MHz.
• FM deviation: +/- 75 KHz
• De-emphasis: 75 uS.
• Sensitivity: 1.413 uV at 12 db SINAD.
• Signal to noise ratio: 55 db at 100 uV.
• Audio frequency response: 70 Hz to 15 khz
• Audio output power: 16 mW +16mW at 16 ohm.
• Audio connector: 3.5mm stereo phone jack.
• Distortion: THD 0.5%
• Current consumption: 27 mA nominal
• Battery: 2xAAA (1.5V x 2)
• Dimensions: 3’’ Diameter / 76 mm.
• High: 1.22” / 31 mm.
• Weight without batteries: 2.3 ounces / 65 gr.
• Weight with batteries: 3.1 ounces / 88 gr.
• Accessories included: Stereo headphones, arm band, neck strap, belt clip.
Factory Pre-Set Frequencies*
* Can be modified by the user.
Without top antenna connector: L 5” X W 5.5”x H 1.77” (127 mm x 140 mm x 45 mm)
With top antenna connector: L 5” X W 5.5”x H 2.36” (127 mm x 140 mm x 60 mm)
Transmitter Only: 18.7 oz. (531 g)
Boxed with Antenna and Power Supply: 35 oz (990 g)
• Color: Black
• Power: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 3 W
• Operating Frequencies: 72-76 MHz
• RF Field Strength: Does not exceed 80mV/m @ 3m
• Nominal Range: Up to 1000 feet (305 m)
• Modulation: FM, Selectable
75 kHz deviation max. or
25 kHz deviation max.
• Stability: ± .005% over 0-50˚C
• Pre-Emphasis: 75 µS
• Frequency Response: 100Hz – 15kHz ±3dB
• Distortion: 1% Max. THD
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 69 dB