The Enersound MIC-400 is a professional miniature earset microphone designed to work together with most wireless transmitters on the markey . It is ideal for speech and any application requiring minimal visibility and improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones. Its outstanding voice clarity, and comfortable over-the-ear design, makes it the ideal choice for live sound amplification, corporate events, houses of worship, audiovisual presentations, theaters, among other applications. Its detachable cable allows for easy replacement on site.
It comes in different versions depending on the system you wish to use it with. Available version include compatible pins for Sennheiser, Audio Technica, Shure, AKG, Samson and with regular 3.5mm jack for most systems.
- (1) MIC-400 Earset Microphone (Beige)
- (1) CBL-400 Cable Assembly for MIC-400 (Beige)
- (1) Protective storage pouch
- (2) Windscreens (Beige)
- (1) User manual
Available plugs for the different versions:
• Features a 4-pin HRS connector for Audio-Technica wireless bodypack systems
• Superb audio quality for an outstanding voice clarity.
• Comfortable, light weight, over-the-ear design.
• Light beige color.
• Minimal visibility with miniature 4 mm capsule.
• Custom fit bendable boom for maximum comfort.
• Included detachable cable with your selected connector. Additional cables with other connector types can be purchased separately.
• Ideal for houses of worship, theaters, audiovisual presentations, corporate events, and more.
• Compatibility with most Audio-Technica wireless bodypack systems.
• Includes protective storage pouch, 2 windscreens, manual and cable.
• Cable Length: 55” /1.4m
• Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
• Capsule Dim: Φ4.0mmx1.5mm
• Sensitivity: 44db ± 2db
• Frequency Range: 20-20KHZ
• Output Impedance: ≤2.2KΩ
• Operating Voltage: 2.0V-10V.DC
• Signal to Noise Ratio: ≥63db
• Weight without cable: 5 gr / 0.2 Oz
• Weight with cable: 16 gr/ 0.6 Oz
• Included Accessories: Windscreen, Detachable Cable
• Connector: 4-pin HRS Female connector for Audio-Technica wireless systems.
Other available connectors sold separately: 3.5mm TS mono plug, Mini XLR, Locking 3.5mm TRS stereo plug, TA4 among others.
Note: Specifications subject to change without notice